Jewelry

Fashion

Designer

Frey Wille - A&A (Art and Adornments)

by - December 15, 2009













Fine, I'll admit that I'm obsessed with Fray Wille, ever since I got a ring from them as a gift, but you would will be too once you look at them. They are mesmerizing and I had to restrain myself from putting more pictures than I already have. I just can't help it.

Frey Wille - because it's unique. You might say that they're limited in shapes and sizes but if you look carefully at the design you will see what makes them so special. Their inspiration comes from beauty, whether it's art, people, architectures, symbols and myths or simply life, each design is a marvelous work of art, vibrating with color and energy.

Inspired by artists such as Alfonse Mucha, Gustav Klimt, Friedensreich Hundertwasser, Italian symbols such as Venise, the myth of Poseidon and contemporary art, their in-house artists, goldsmiths, designers and experts of fine enamelling create timeless masterpieces of decorative art.

They make great gifts for every season, gifts you know your loved ones will cherish and appreciate forever.

You May Also Like

0 comentarii

Instagram